Search Engine Optimisation Tip What does Google look for when it crawls your website
Tue 21 Feb 2017 10:12
When Google crawls and indexed your website, it will look and analyse the following parts of your web pages.
- The URL structure (such as friendly urls)
- The title tag and the meta data
- The body text
- Heading tags
- Image attributes such as alt and title tags
- Your site architecture and the internal linking structure of your site
- Any outbound links
- Any inbound links
- Is your website optimised for Mobile
- Other factors in the HTML code of your web pages
Its important to have a sensible balance of relevant keywords.
There are lots of other factors that Google use to rank your website
by Nigel Brown